After throwing you in to the seitan world, it would be a good idea to give you a little inspiration on what you can make it it. If you’ve made a batch of my homemade seitan recipe already, this super quick pasta dish might be right up your alley. It literally took me under 20 minutes to get everything ready and it was also eaten in a record time.
Some things in life shouldn’t be complicated and this is the perfect example. Hope you enjoy this dish.
- ½ tablespoon of oil (I used avocado)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅛ cup of chopped sun dried tomatoes
- ½ heaping cup of small cubes of homemade seitan
- 1 tightly packed cup of cooked buckwheat penne (or any cooked pasta you like)
- - Start with heating the oil in the pan and drop the seitan cubes. Grill for 3 minutes.
- - Add the onions and garlic, keep grilling for another 3 minutes
- - drop the rest of the ingredients, cook for an extra 3-4 minutes
- - serve and enjoy!
- makes 1 big portion or 2 small ones