Because it doesn’t have to be complicated to be delicious. Here’s a simple recipe with easy to find, local ingredients that you can make at any time of the day! Part of the #NoRecipe trend on twitter… it could easily be become a fun appetizer if cut in small pieces.
- Rye Bread Slice
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Fresh Tomatoes from the Garden
- 6 years old Cheddar Cheese (or any other strong cheese)
- Chopped Coriander for the garnish
- - Toast the bread
- - Spread your hummus
- - Add the sliced tomatoes, cheese on top and grill for 1-2 minutes in the oven (on broil)
- - Sprinkle the freshly chopped coriander leaves
- watch out, it might be hot.... Bon Appetit!