A fun twist on an old classic with a creamy, almost dripping center.
Kimchi deviled eggs
Serves: 4 reviled eggs
- 2 cold hard boiled eggs
- 5g of mayonnaise (that was a lot, I would just try 20g next time - although, it was delicious with 25g and I have left overs)
- 10g of kimchi juice
- Aonori powder
- 4 small pieces of kimchi
- Dried shredded red peppers (the type you’ll find on a bowl of ramen)
- - Slice the egg in half and remove the yellow. Reserve the whites.
- - Whisk all the other ingredients with the yellows until smooth.
- - Depending on how much mayo you've added, scoop with a spoon of use a piping bag (if it's firm enough) to pour it back in to the white.
- - Top with Aonori powder and dried peppers and a small piece of kimchi.